Customers in the U.S. can pay for online orders with a valid EBT card, in full or in part, from participating Aldi stores in select states. For a full list of states, check out our SNAP via EBT card article. We plan to expand the number of states and retailers accepting online EBT payments on the Instacart platform.
If you don’t see EBT SNAP as an option for your local Aldi store, make sure you have the latest version of the Instacart app If you still can’t see EBT SNAP, check back often as we expand to more Aldi stores.
To checkout, visit your cart and tap or click the green Checkout button. You’ll be asked to add a delivery address and your payment information—
- Enter your credit or debit card information and address
- Add your EBT card information
- Click or tap Edit to change the amount that will apply to your EBT card
- Click or tap Confirm payment method
- On the Place Order page, confirm all information is correct
- Click or tap Place Order
- After placing your order, you will be prompted to enter your EBT card pin to verify your purchase
You’ll notice there is a payment breakdown on the Place Order page. You’ll see what will be charged to your EBT card and what will be charged to your credit or debit card.
Note: All delivery and service fees, bottle deposit fees in some states, taxes, tips, and any items that are not EBT SNAP-eligible will be charged to your credit or debit card.