NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. These Official Rules govern the Instacart “July 2020 Survey” Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) offered by Maplebear Inc. dba Instacart (“Sponsor”).
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 12:01am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on July 31 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: Open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years (or the actual age of majority in the state of residence) or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Methods of Entry:
- There is only one method of entry into the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Each eligible entrant may submit only one (1) entry during the Sweepstakes Period by completing and sending Sponsor’s “July 2020” Survey sent to Entrant via e-mail prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor. None will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or otherwise incomplete entries, all of which will not be honored.
- Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit entries beyond the above-stated limits, for example, by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise, will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer program, macro, robotic or other automated means are void and will be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limit, incomplete, false, late or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules will be disqualified. Online entrant must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other website or method of entry, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are void. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- The winner will each receive a $200 Visa Gift Card. No cash equivalent available and prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted and no additional compensation will be provided. Gift Card subject to terms and conditions.
- TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES AVAILABLE in this Sweepstakes: $200.
Official Rules and Winner’s List: Official Rules also available at https://www.instacart.com/help/section/360000175106
- For a copy of these Official Rules or a copy of the Winner’s List please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the title of this sweepstakes in the subject line. If you would like a copy by mail, please send a self-addressed and stamped postcard (Vermont residents may omit postage) to Sponsor: “July 2020 Survey” Gift Card Sweepstakes, Instacart, 50 Beale Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94105, Attention: Product Manager.
- Sponsor: Maplebear Inc. dba Instacart, 50 Beale Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94105.